We are delighted to be delivering 3 of our accredited Sleep Success Workshops in Wales. These workshops are suitable for professionals who would like to learn more about sleep, or parents who need support to improve a child’s sleep.
The workshops will run from 10am to 2.30pm and include:
- Understanding sleep cycles
- Common sleep issues and strategies to manage these.
- Establishing appropriate routines
- keeping sleep diaries and interpreting the data
- A delegate resource pack to take away
DATES AND LOCATIONS:
- 30th April 2019 - Meeting Rm 1, Westwood Centre, Tabernacle Street, Buckley, CH7 2JT
- 1st / 2nd May 2019 - Holiday Inn A55 Chester West Westbound, A55, Northop Hall, Mold CH7 6HB
Booking is essential. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how to book a place
Please note: children do not attend the workshops. Refreshments will be provided on arrival. Lunch is not provided
Back to Blogs